- Access to the Biogenouest proteomics core facility is possible through :
- Whatever is the project you want to submit, you should follow these steps :
Access to the Biogenouest proteomics core facility is possible through :
- Scientific collaboration for projects using advanced technology that require the involvement of platform members.
- Do-it-yourself service, following initial training, for protein identification into gel pieces or data analysis (imaging, spectrum…).
- Fee-for-service for analyses with no publication or scientific communication objective.
Whatever is the project you want to submit, you should follow these steps :
- 1/ create an account through the platform web site
- 2/ download the project submission file, complete it and send it at our email
- 3/ meet with the platform staff to present your project and the biological question(s) asked.
The meeting will allow us to define a strategyand choose the technical approach that is the most relevant to realize your project. It is also an opportunity for your collaborators to visit the technical facility and understand our technical and organizational constraints. We usually dedicate Wednesday mornings for meetings with collaborators (10:00 AM-12:00 noon).